As you may know by now, I will be going to Farm Sanctuary in NY for the month of December as an intern at the shelter level. I will be leaving on November 30th from Canada and come back on January 2nd 2013.
I'm starting to wonder about a few things, like:
- How are we going to celebrate Christmas at the Farm?
- Will I be able to have lots of interaction with the animals?
- Is it going to snow like crazy or is the weather going to be decent?
- If it's snowing lots, are the animals going outside as much? Do they get cold just like we do?
- How many interns are there for the month of December?
We'll see soon...
I'm also excited to say that I bought a GoPro camera to attach to my chest so I can video tape while working and/or interacting with the animals. It should be interesting to see what's gonna come out of it. I wonder if the chickens will be curious about the little red light that signals that the camera is recording!
The countdown has started and I have 24 days to go before my departure!